A lot of people are curious about the life of a social escort living in Singapore, especially when Singapore is well known to be culturally conservative, just like most other neighboring South East Asian countries. In reality, it’s no big deal if you join the right agency, and here’s why.
- The right social escort agency will never ask you to have sex or sexual relationships with your clients. That is strictly illegal, and when you work with the right agency, they’ll have that clause right in the middle of your job agreement with them.
- Going out with a customer is just like going out on a date with a friend… Except that this friend pays you a lot and is way wealthier than most people you will meet on the streets. Most men who engage social escorts in Singapore are wealthy men making well over $10,000 per month.
- Would you feel embarrassed if your friends saw you going out with a rich man? Hell no! I would be proud 😛
Of course, with every job, there’s pros and cons. Here are some common cons:
- It can be embarrassing to certain models to admit that they work as a social escort to family members during Chinese New Year for instance, so most models do escort work as a part time gig after their regular office work, even when they can make many times their normal salary as a social escort if they’re popular. This means that you’ll need to go out with clients after your work or on weekends and you may feel tired. But honestly, don’t you also go on regular dates during weeknights and weekends only? So it’s pretty much a small deal in my opinion.
- Due to a lot of black sheep, they have spoilt the reputation of social escorts, even though legitimate social escorts are vastly different from prostitutes. Therefore, even if you tell your friends you work as an escort to afford luxurious items, they may think that you’re doing less than desirable prostitution even though it’s far from that.
- Sometimes you may get a client you may recognize, although in my years of being a social escort, I have not actually bumped into anyone I know… This is perhaps because my agency gets me mostly clients who are expatriates or very wealthy businessmen which unfortunately I do not know in real life. Ha. Ha. If you have more privacy related questions, you can read this post here.
Anyway, you may also have certain questions you want to ask, and the following are my answers to some of the questions I have gotten the most in the years I’ve been a social escort model in Singapore.
A) Do you ever fear that your identity would be exposed?
Again, this depends whether you join the right agency. The right agency will protect your identity, rights and respect your request for privacy. They will never reveal your true name, number and social media profiles whatsoever. Additionally, your photographs on their website will always be censored and unrecognizable!
B) How did you find your current escort job?
C) How many clients do you see on a weekly basis?
I would say on a busy week, around 3 to 4. Normal weeks I see around 1 to 2 clients per week.
D) Would you say that the pay is commensurate with the work you do?
Yes, I like it.
E) Will clients try not to pay you?
No. The agency I work with verifies the clients particulars and details before confirming the date with me. Additionally, the client will pay me on the spot before the date. No worries so far, as my prices are quite high, dodgy men can’t afford me. (Sorry for sounding arrogant but it’s the truth, you need to charge higher to prevent dodgy men from hiring you.) If you are wondering how to find a good Singapore escort agency to work with, check out my post here.
F) Will you ever retire from this industry considering how well paid you are?
Yes, but not by choice. I mean, after a certain age e.g. 28 years old or older, the demand drops significantly for you. This is from what certain older escorts have told me. (I’m 24 years old this year).
G) Do you prefer dating Singaporean men or expatriates since you have started your work in this line?
I personally don’t date anyone, as I don’t think any guy wants to date me if I’m currently a social escort and I don’t like to lie to my boyfriend. I intend to date seriously when I’m around 26 to 27 years old onward. Right now, for clients, as long as they pay me well I’m fine 😛
H) I am a girl reading this article. Should I get an escort job in Singapore too?
Do your own thorough research about the entire escort industry before committing.
I) Thank you for answering our questions, can I have your picture?
Ok that’s all. Hopefully the above helped to clear up any questions you may have about social escorts in Singapore!